Frequently Asked Questions
Z - Save PDF without filename at the end of PDF File
Last Updated a year ago
This option is recommended for Doctors who do not want to see filename at the end of saved PDF file or whose PDF saving is failing.
- Download PDF print utility from: https://github.com/wkhtmltopdf/packaging/releases/download/0.12.6-1/wkhtmltox-0.12.6-1.mxe-cross-win32.7z
- Unzip the above file into a folder
- Enter into this folder. You will see a bin folder.
- Enter into the bin folder and copy the entire folder path upto bin folder.
- In MyOPD open Settings -> Application Settings
- Set PDF Printer Command to the file path copied in Step 4 and add the remaining details at the end as shown below upto the end of the line as shown, until encoding utf-8
FULL_DIRECTORY_PATH_UPTO_BIN_FOLDER\wkhtmltopdf.exe:--enable-local-file-access --encoding utf-8
- Click the Save option besides the setting