Frequently Asked Questions
Important points about Prescriptions and Sample Prescriptions
Last Updated 6 years ago
Sample Prescription printed from MyOPD Software.
Important things to Remember about a Prescription
- This Rx can be printed on a plain paper or can also be printed on Doctor's letter head.
- Doctors can choose what to print on Prescription. Complaints, Clinical Findings, Diagnosis, Patient's Address and many other options can be included or skipped while printing the Rx.
- Paper size can be chosen as per your choice. Ideally, A4 or A5 size paper suites the best.
- Prescription Font size can be chosen from 8 Font size to 15 Font size.
- Prescription Language can be chosen as per choice given in the software. Medicine names are always printed in English. Instructions get translated to different languages.
- Following Prescription Languages are Supported - English, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati, Punjabi, Odia, Malayalam, Urdu and Arabic.
SAMPLE ENGLISH Rx
SAMPLE HINDI Rx
SAMPLE MARATHI Rx
SAMPLE GUJARATI Rx
SAMPLE KANNADA Rx
SAMPLE TAMIL Rx
TELUGU SAMPLE Rx
MALAYALAM SAMPLE Rx
BENGALI SAMPLE Rx
PUNJABI SAMPLE Rx
URDU SAMPLE Rx
ODIA SAMPLE Rx