Frequently Asked Questions
01 - MyOPD PC Version Release 7.1.1 - 28-Sep-2021 - Published
Last Updated 2 years ago
- Add Documents from Reception and save time for reviewing them!
- Reception staff can now add Documents to patients added in Queue.
- These can include PDF lab reports, X-Ray Images etc.
- Once the visit is opened on Doctor's end, the documents section will already have these images set.
- Add Document option is present in Visit section under the Patient Queue at reception.
- If Reception staff are using software on PC, Documents have to be present on the PC.
- If Reception staff are using software via Tablet, Documents can be added by taking a photo or selecting from Gallery.
- Modify Vitals at Reception for patients in Queue
- In all our earlier versions, Reception staff could not change the vitals once they were entered while adding the patient to the Queue.
- This release allows Reception staff to edit the vitals in case they missed any or incorrectly added any.
- To modify the vitals, simply click on the Vitals of the patient in Queue.
- Disable Alert Bell Feature
- Many Doctors have reported issue with this feature. As a result we are discontinuing this feature until further notice.
- Show Bed Number in Track Visits
- Track Visits now shows Bed Number of patient along with Admitted Patient Name for easier identification
- Bug Fixes